Tuos Agreement

At present, 75% of carry-over revenue is recovered from suppliers through the fees set out in Annex A of this list. The remaining 25% of transmission revenues are recovered by generators through the generator`s export fee. Before a supplier or generator can participate in the internal electricity market (SEM), the TUoSA must be signed by both the TSO and the supplier/generator. To view the latest pricing years, please visit the Publishing Centre. Providers with customers of needs connected to the transmission network are subject to transmission use charges (TUoS). Suppliers who need a customer base connected to the distribution system are similarly subject to system usage fees in addition to system distribution usage fees (DUoS). Suppliers who have signed an agreement to use the system are required to comply with the Grid Code. The Grid Code is a technical framework document approved by the ERC, which establishes standards according to which the TSO and the parts connected to the transmission system comply to provide a safe, secure and reliable grid system. For more information and to access grid code, see Grid Code. Suppliers and generators who wish to use the transmission system must conclude with SONI a Transfer User Agreement (TUoSA) defining the obligations of both parties before using the transmission system. For more information about registering for SEM, see the SEM registration page. System use charges (TUoS) consist of three parts: the annual statement of transfer charges (see Documents section) describes the charges for the use of all-Iceland transmission networks for generation and supply in Northern Ireland and also sets other network charges for central producers in Northern Ireland. For more information on the above information and links to the current version of the „Tax Return“ document, please see the Use of Transfer Fees page.

Meter Registration System Operator (MRSO) is a ring-fenced function within ESB Networks, which is responsible for the process of switching suppliers and processing/aggregating the cash data needed to support trading & settlement in the competitive electricity market. . . .